Did you know? It helps with mental health. It gives you fresh eyes to see the world. It feeds your soul. It connects you to others.
It can be difficult to paint regularly. There are questions: How much time will it take? Where do I start? What do I paint? What supplies do I need?
The Miniature Painting Challenge is your door to ongoing creativity.
What you'll get:
You'll learn to paint 52 gorgeous, yet simple and approachable paintings. You can decorate your home with these beautiful works of art or give them away as unique, one-of-a-kind gifts.
Get a new video painting lesson from me, Jed Dorsey (or another top artist) every single week. Stay inspired and learn directly from the masters and receive creative encouragement from them on your painting journey!
Are you busy & worried you'll fall behind? Have no fear. With your purchase you'll gain access for life. There's absolutely no risk of missing out because you can revisit these lessons for years to come.
1. Beginning Artists: If you are just starting out in art, one of the most important things is to develop a rhythm of painting and get experience. These lessons will help you learn and get lots of paintings under your belt.
2. Uninspired Artists: You may have been painting for a long time, but somehow you have lost your inspiration. This challenge is a perfect kickstart for your creativity.
3. Exploring Artists: If you are wanting to discover a new medium, these simple lessons will give you a great variety of subjects to explore and discover with..
4. Young Artists: I often have parents or grandparents ask me what I'd recommend for the young artist in their family. Well, this is it. If you want to encourage your child or grandchild in art, this is a perfect fit.
5. Older Artists: Are you looking for a life-giving activity you can enjoy through ever stage of life? This challenge is exactly what you didn't know you were looking for :-)
6. Stuck Artists: Somewhere along the way you got into a rut with your art, and you could use something fresh to get you onto a new path again. Well this will do just that!
7. Experienced Artists: If you're like me, it doesn't matter how long you've been painting, there is still so much to discover. Yet, that's what I LOVE about art - no matter how far along you are, there is always more to explore!
AND ANYONE ELSE WHO ENJOYS ART & CREATIVITY!
You are creative. Yet it's easy to get stuck or feel uninspired. The truth is, we all need a boost every once in a while.
That's what this painting challenge is all about.
Every week for one full year, I'll be releasing one short painting lesson appropriate for artists of ANY skill level. I challenge you to accompany me in a journey to paint 52 miniature paintings in the next 52 weeks. It's going to be a ton of fun and I can't wait to have you be part!
52 Weekly Painting Lessons (One Full Year)
Learn from a Professional
Amazing Private Community
24/7 Access to Content
Let us take the risk on this. If you're not completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Please note: Inside the course, we will provide you with a full list that will include links if you'd like to order online.
You will need just a few supplies really.
1. Paint: A limited palette of paints (a yellow, a red, a blue) plus black and white will suffice. There may be a few more colors used periodically, but if you have the basics, you'll be fine.
2. Canvases/panels: almost all the paintings will be done on an 8x8 canvas. If there are exceptions, it will be noted.
3. Brushes: You will need 3 or 4 brushes of various sizes. I generally use 2 or 3 "flat" brushes and one "round" brush for smaller details.
That's pretty much it! Again, you will find a more detailed list in the course.
The short answer is no. The vast majority of what's taught is foundational to all painting mediums. So, if you wanted to use oils, for instance, you would find all the main principles are totally applicable to you, but there would just be some differences in technique as the mediums have different properties.
The longer answer is that while you COULD use a different medium, there are SO many reason to paint with acrylics!
Yes, yes, yes!
These mini-painting lessons are probably one of the easiest entry points for a beginning artist. They are short and don't take too long, so they aren't scary. Plus, you don't have to figure anything out on your own. You'll be able to see each step of the painting process and more - starting with what supplies you want to have and why. The bonus is that by starting and finishing such a volume of paintings you will grow so much more than if you had worked an equal amount of time but had only completed a few larger paintings. Your growth will be exponential as you will be able to see paintings come together from start to finish and never miss anything because you can pause, stop & rewind as much as you need!
One of the things that can hinder artists of any level is feeling "uninspired". These short, mini paintings will help you get out and stay out of any rut that tries to slow you down. And they will be a springboard for your own creativity to soar.
You will gain access to one high-quality, professional painting lesson every week for 52 weeks, and you will keep access to those lessons for life, so you can come back and revisit your favorite lessons for years to come :-)
Your lessons will be accessible 24/7 through any computer or mobile device.
We built our site on a very user-friendly platform that anyone can navigate. And if you ever have questions or issues, you can contact us at [email protected]. We are here to help.
If, for whatever reason, you decide you aren't satisfied within 45 days, we will refund all of your money - no questions asked. We believe strongly in what we do and we want you to be thoroughly satisfied.