Radiant Acrylic Masterclass Testimonials
Wow! I am so thankful that you are here. If you wouldn't mind, it would mean a lot to me if you could record a short testimonial video. It's super easy, and I have even put a few ideas of what you can talk about, so don't be nervous.
I truly appreciate your help!
How was your experience in the Radiant Acrylic Landscapes Masterclass & Challenge?
When you're thinking about sharing your story in 2 minutes or less, use these questions to help you :-)
- What's your name, where are you from and what do you do creatively?
- Example: "Hey there, I'm Jed Dorsey and I'm an acrylic painter from Seattle, Washington."
- Why did you join the Radiant Acrylic Landscapes Masterclass?
- Example: "I joined the Radiant Acrylic Masterclass because I wanted to grow in my use of color and to find more freedom in my art. Plus, I wanted to have fun in art again, because I'd lost my passion and needed to be in an environment that would encourage my creativity."
- What was your biggest roadblock or issue before you joined the Radiant Masterclass?
- Example: "Before I joined the Radiant Acrylic Masterclass, I just kinda felt like I was floundering around with no direction. I was all over the place creatively. I was getting discouraged, because I felt stuck. I wanted to grow in my art, but I didn't know how to move forward."
- What has changed in your art through being part of this masterclass? How did it encourage you in your creativity?
- Example: "Since the very first lesson in the masterclass, I feel like I've taken great strides forward in my art. I was challenged to try new things - from limiting the colors in my palette to completing a painting using only 50 brushstrokes! And the crazy thing is that even though some of the exercises were kinda scary, they really helped me break free from my perfectionism. I feel like I learned a TON this week - and it all gives me more confidence in what I can do in art. I'm so excited!"
- Would you recommend the Radiant Acrylic Landscapes Masterclass to other artists? What would you say to them?
- Example: "Absolutely! I would say being joining the Radiant Acrylic Landscape masterclass will probably be the best thing you've ever done for your art. The teaching is great, the way Jed everybody is amazing, and the community among other artists is just priceless. If you want to grow as an artist, I'd encourage you to sign up today!"
IMPORTANT!!!!! After you record your video, you MUST wait for it to "Process" 100%. At that time, it will bring up a PREVIEW of your finished video and ask you if you want to Redo. If you do, great, do it. If not, THEN hit "Next, One More Step" below the video. OTHERWISE, your video will NOT BE SUBMITTED.